Commercial Real Estate Leasing
Essential Commercial Real Estate Leasing Strategies
Winning the Office Leasing Game is a must read for Commercial Real Estate Leasing. Gain powerful knowledge in order to control the situation and get what you want out of your office leasing transaction. Whether you are a business owner looking for office space for leasing, or a commercial real estate professional determined to get the best deal for your client, Winning the Office Leasing Game will give you the tools you’ll need to complete a successful transaction.
Did you know that the majority of tenants leave money on the table by not taking advantage of a few simple leasing strategies? Winning the Office Leasing Game: Essential Strategies for Negotiating Like an Expert will enable you to analyze your options and maximize your negotiating power. The award-winning, pro-level tools found in Winning the Office Leasing Game just plain work. The Office Space Analysis, Leasing Needs Assessment, Proposal Evaluation Matrix, plus many other chapters will make analyzing and managing your commercial real estate lease negotiation easier and simpler than ever before. You’ll get detailed information on every aspect of your office leasing needs including:
- Determining the office space needs of your business. Ensure that you don’t get stuck with the wrong type of office space or overwhelmed with more space than you need
- The cost of leasing office space is second only to the cost of employees on your balance sheet. We’ll show you how to bring your leasing costs under control
- Office space planning and office design. Inefficient office space planning and office design is a top productivity killer. Keep your business productive and staff morale high with our easy office planning tips and advice
- Negotiating the best possible office leasing terms. Office rental rates account for only a portion of your true leasing costs. Our lease negotiation checklist will make sure many of the hidden leasing costs are paid by your landlord and not by you
- Office construction and tenant improvements. Keep your tenant improvements on track, on budget and on schedule
- Protect your interests after the office lease is signed. Our proprietary office leasing forms will ensure you keep track of important lease dates and leasing clauses. Don’t lose an option that you fought hard to get in your lease
Buy Now With Our Risk-Free 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Learn How to Move an Office Expertly
Planning is Everything
Prepare and Plan: Create the most effective office moving plan that provides you real results.
Synergy with Vendors
Vendors: Manage complex negotiations with multiple vendors and contractors simultaneously, without losing time or money.
Manage & Coordinate
Manage: Oversee relocation phases like budgeting, communications, IT and office furniture layout seamlessly.
"Move Your Office is a practical reference that can make all the difference in planning, managing and executing your next office move." - Idaho Business Review
"Whether moving your office across town or across the street, Move Your Office has a blueprint that will make any business relocation smoother." - Indiana Business Review
"Karen Warner has perfected a complete, full-service approach to finding, leasing, and moving into new office space. Her extensive knowledge of the commercial relocation process and unique talent as a commercial real estate broker and tenant representative has helped many businesses manage a smooth transition into their new location." - IQ Magazine