Winning The Office Leasing Game – PDF Ebook
Winning the Office Leasing Game — PDF Ebook, Available for Immediate Download
- PDF Ebook: 108 pages
- Publisher: Vision Publications
- Publication Date: February 21, 2015
- ISBN-10: 1928742262
- ISBN-13: 978-1928742265
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
Additional Formats Available
“Karen Warner has created a highly readable, straightforward guide for the small businessperson who is seeking commercial space for their business. This book is ideally suited for entrepreneurs seeking commercial space. Warner supplies deceptively simple forms, which, if followed, can greatly streamline the process of securing office space.
Warner correctly observes that leasing office space is one of the most stressful procedures for a business. Her book is a tremendous help in managing that stress.” — Commercial Lease Alliance
About the Author
Winning the Office Leasing Game is A MUST read for anyone contemplating leasing office space. Gain power and control over your ability to get what you want out of your leasing transaction – long term.
Whether you are a business owner looking for office space or about to sign a lease; or a real estate professional determined to get the best deal for your client, Winning the Office Leasing Game will give you all the tools you’ll need to complete a successful transaction.
It’s well-known that landlords have the upper-hand in office lease negotiations. But did you know that the majority of tenants leave money on the table by not taking advantage of a few simple strategies. Winning the Office Leasing Game: Essential Strategies for Negotiating Like an Expert will ensure you don’t leave a dime on the negotiating table.
Everything’s here, including:
- Avoiding Lease Gotchas – our thorough lease review checklist will make sure your lease absolutely does NOT include common clauses that unfairly benefit the landlord – at your expense!
- Timely advice on how to negotiate the best rental rates and renewal options that work for you.
- Things to know in advance: sublease options, building classifications, the subtle differences between gross leases, full service, net leases that can cost you dearly.
- The ability to determine your company’s exact office space needs – including how to calculate your ideal square footage and gain the most efficient layout – don’t pay a penny extra for space you don’t need!
- How to find your ideal office – including little-known tools the professionals use for finding unlisted office space.
- How to create and strategically distribute Requests for Proposal (RFPs)–start a bidding war between landlords that will get them aggressively competing for your business. This strategy alone can save your company many thousands of dollars in leasing costs! (Landlords hate this one, it makes them compete for you business and it costs them dearly.)
Award-winning, pro-level tools that just plain work. The Office Space Analysis, Leasing Needs Assessment, Proposal Evaluation Matrix, plus many others, will make analyzing and managing your lease negotiation easier and simpler than ever before.
You’ll get detailed info on every aspect of your office leasing needs:
- Determining the office space needs of your business – Don’t get stuck with the wrong type of office space or more space than you need. The cost of leasing office space is second only to the cost of employees on your balance sheet. We’ll show you how to bring your leasing costs under control!
- Office space planning and office design – Inefficient office space planning and office design is a top productivity killer. Keep your business productive and your staff’s moral high with our easy office planning tips and advice.
- Negotiating the best possible lease terms – Office rental rates account for only a portion of your true leasing costs. Our lease negotiation checklist will make sure many of the hidden leasing costs are paid by your landlord and not by you!
- Office construction and tenant improvements – Keep your tenant improvements on track, on budget and on schedule.
- Protecting your interests after the lease is signed – Our proprietary office leasing forms will ensure you keep track of important lease dates and leasing clauses. Don’t lose an option that you fought hard to get in your lease.
Winning the Office Leasing Game is the top-selling lease negotiation tool on the market, it has helped thousands of companies negotiate their best lease!
Winning the Office Leasing Game is available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble
Learn How to Move an Office Expertly
Planning is Everything
Prepare and Plan: Create the most effective office moving plan that provides you real results.
Synergy with Vendors
Vendors: Manage complex negotiations with multiple vendors and contractors simultaneously, without losing time or money.
Manage & Coordinate
Manage: Oversee relocation phases like budgeting, communications, IT and office furniture layout seamlessly.
"Whether moving across town or across the street, the Office Relocation Planner will make any business relocation smoother." - The Indianapolis Business Journal