Office Relocation Planner Workbook
The Office Relocation Planner is a comprehensive guide for relocating your business. Experts in the fields of office relocation consulting and commercial real estate have defined the tasks associated with an office move and put them into a logical sequence, making the relocation process manageable.
Detailed tips and time-savers are included that industry insiders rely on to deliver their moving projects on time and on budget.
The following key functions of your relocation are broken down in detail:
- Facility Selection – Strategies to Help You Find the Ideal Office and Stay Within Your Budget
- Moving Companies – Work with Moving Vendors to Get the Best Service and Value
- Telecommunications – In-depth, money saving strategies for relocating or purchasing a new phone system.
- Information Technology and Computer Systems – Plan your network to maximize productivity, includes critical advice to keep your network up and running during your move – minimize downtime and protect your valuable data.
- Office Equipment – Practical Advice for Moving Your Computers, Printers and Office Equipment
- Office Design and Furniture – How to Design an Efficient Office Layout Using a Variety of Furnishings
- Pre-Written Memos and Letters – Easily revise to send to employees, customers and vendors.
Our proprietary Master Timeline ensures that each task is done on time and nothing slips through the cracks. Action steps and checklists are included to keep you on track every step of the way.
Learn How to Move an Office Expertly
Planning is Everything
Prepare and Plan: Create the most effective office moving plan that provides you real results.
Synergy with Vendors
Vendors: Manage complex negotiations with multiple vendors and contractors simultaneously, without losing time or money.
Manage & Coordinate
Manage: Oversee relocation phases like budgeting, communications, IT and office furniture layout seamlessly.
"Whether moving across town or across the street, the Office Relocation Planner will make any business relocation smoother." - The Indianapolis Business Journal