Office Relocation Forms and Templates
Use the same office relocation forms and checklists that the experts use. Includes all of the spreadsheets, forms, checklists, templates and documents from Move Your Office and the Office Relocation Planner in a simple, interactive, customizable checklist format.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Office Relocation Budget — determine estimates for all aspects of your office move, this powerful tool will help you set your office relocation budget and stick to it!
- Leasing Needs Assessment Checklist — establish the must-haves of your ideal office.
- Square Footage Calculator — quickly determine how much office space you really need. Easy model makes sure you don’t pay for extra office space that you won’t use.
- Office Space Area Requirements Checklist — detailed measurements of every office area you may need within your office space. Makes sure that you don’t leave out or undersize a critical work area.
- Monthly Office Space Rental Rate Calculator — Calculates your exact monthly office rental expense to the penny. Helps you uncover hidden office space rental costs and makes sure they are included in your office space budget.
- Office Space Rating Form — Easily evaluate all office properties in your area. Uncover the pros and cons of each office space with minimal effort.
- Office Space Rating Analysis — At-a-glance analysis of each office space. Immediately determines your short-list of the best office spaces available for your company in your market.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) to Lease Office Space — Customizable RFP creates a bidding war between landlords for your business.
- Proposal Evaluation — Quickly determine and evaluate each landlord’s response and how they stack up against your office space requirements.
- Proposal Summary — Compare proposals from multiple office properties on an apples-to-apples basis. Puts every property on a level playing field by uncovering hidden costs and contrasting each properties benefits.
- Letter of Intent to Lease Office Space — Use the best negotiation tool available to get an even better deal than the landlord “best and final” offer.
- Building Information Checklist — Never again waste precious time looking for pertinent building information. Everything from the property manager’s contact info to who to call in case of an emergency is at your fingertips.
- Lease Summary Checklist — The number one tool of property managers across the country to ensure they never overlook a critical lease trigger date. Missing a critical date may mean losing a renewal option or other significant lease benefit that could cost your company thousands.
Detailed instructions and examples are included for filling out each office relocation checklist, form, template and document.
Buy Now With Our Risk-Free 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Learn How to Move an Office Expertly
Planning is Everything
Prepare and Plan: Create the most effective office moving plan that provides you real results.
Synergy with Vendors
Vendors: Manage complex negotiations with multiple vendors and contractors simultaneously, without losing time or money.
Manage & Coordinate
Manage: Oversee relocation phases like budgeting, communications, IT and office furniture layout seamlessly.